The Esky e-learning Fire Safety course is the ideal basic fire safety training for any business, whether as a first time training package, as part of staff induction, or a refresher course of employer and employee responsibilities.
What are the fire regulations?
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies strict fire regulations to business, community and industrial premises in the UK.
- Business owners or guardians of buildings are directly responsible for complying with the regulations
- Fire awareness training and risk assessments must be carried out and recorded
- Local authorities have the right to inspect premises and request records relating to compliance
Failure to comply with the Order may result in HSE involvement or prosecution.
Who buys this course?
Everyone in the workplace must be trained in fire safety awareness so business owners and managers should buy this course for all staff to comply with the Order. Managers buying more than one course will have instant access to all staff training records which will remain online and can be downloaded for offline records too.
Don't wait until it's too late
You can start training your staff right now and your training records will be available instantly. Our supervisor/manager access helps you to identify staff who haven't started yet or haven't completed, as well as those who have watched the course and passed the assessment. It's easy to use and hassle free, so don't put it off until later, act now.
We use audio visual, interactive animation to deliver our courses in an enjoyable and refreshing format.
- Only £22.50 plus VAT per person
- Duration approx 2 hours
- Progress saved to allow continuation at another time
- Instant access and available for 1 year
- Fire safety certificate available upon completion
- Requires speakers or headphones
|1 - 24||0%||£22.50 ex VAT per person|
|25 - 49||10%||£20.25 ex VAT per person|
|50 - 99||20%||£18.00 ex VAT per person|
|100+||25%||£16.88 ex VAT per person|
What the training covers
BASIC FIRE KNOWLEDGE
- The Fire Triangle
- The consequences of fire
- Fire resistance
- Fire doors and exits
- Action in the event of a fire alarm
- Action in the event of a fire
BASIC FIRE KNOWLEDGE PLUS
- Fire Extinguishers and how to use them
- Classes of fire
- Fire resisting construction
- Case studies and law
- People with disabilities
- Final check of premises and walk rounds
- Action in the event of fire and alarm
- Action in event of a fire