Online Fire Safety Course
Suitable for Fire Safety training requirements
The Esky online Fire Safety training course is the ideal basic fire safety training for any business, whether as a first time training package, as part of staff induction, or a refresher course of employer and employee responsibilities.
What are the Fire Regulations
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies strict fire regulations to business, community and industrial premises in the UK.
- Business owners or guardians of buildings are directly responsible for complying with the regulations
- Fire awareness training and risk assessments must be carried out and recorded
- Local authorities have the right to inspect premises and request records relating to compliance
Failure to comply with the Order may result in HSE involvement or prosecution.
Who should take a fire safety course?
Everyone in the workplace must be trained in fire safety awareness so business owners and managers should buy this course for all staff to comply with the Order.
Managers buying more than one course will have instant access to all staff training records which will remain online and can be downloaded for offline records too.
Training Multiple members of staff?
With the Esky Supervisor Account you are able to assign licenses to your all trainees when required. The account also acts as an online record over everyone’s training. You can also view everyone’s progress, assessment results and print certificates.
This tool can be invaluable when demonstrating due diligence during audits and inspections. Best of all our Supervisor account is completely free of charge, just purchase more than one course license to be set up automatically with a Supervisor account.
If you have any questions take a look at our Supervisor Accounts FAQ to find out more.
What the training covers
Basic Fire Knowledge
- The Fire Triangle
- The consequences of fire
- Fire resistance
- Fire doors and exits
- Action in the event of a fire alarm
- Action in the event of a fire
Basic Fire Knowledge Plus
- Fire Extinguishers and how to use them
- Classes of fire
- Fire resisting construction
- Case studies and law
- People with disabilities
- Final check of premises and walk rounds
- Action in the event of fire and alarm
- Action in event of a fire
|1 - 24||0%||£22.50 ex VAT per person|
|25 - 49||10%||£20.25 ex VAT per person|
|50 - 99||20%||£18.00 ex VAT per person|
|100+||25%||£16.88 ex VAT per person|